James Cammack, bass
James Johnson, drums
recorded live at Jazzfestival Viersen/ Jazzweek Burghausen, Germany 1999
Tracklist:
1. Bellows
2. Acorn
3. Then I´ll Be Tired of You
4. High Fly
5. The Tube
6. Mystifying
7. Spanish Interlude
8. Sun Lililand
9. Ultraviolet
James Johnson, drums
recorded live at Jazzfestival Viersen/ Jazzweek Burghausen, Germany 1999
Tracklist:
1. Bellows
2. Acorn
3. Then I´ll Be Tired of You
4. High Fly
5. The Tube
6. Mystifying
7. Spanish Interlude
8. Sun Lililand
9. Ultraviolet
In 1998 Jamal released the great album "Nature" on Atlantic:

4 comments:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KS12S6PF
Thank you very much bogard for this post. I Love Ahmad Jamal. You've got an excellent blog here.
Thanks for Ahmad ;-)
Just to say this blog is fantastic, and more live jamal would be much appreciated.
On a small note, the correct name of track 8 is Swahililand. ;-)
Thanks for the great music!
Post a Comment