This is the Re-Post of this concert, since I now found the original broadcast from 2003 with the whole concert. This is my tribute to the late great Esbjörn Svensson. RIP.Esbjörn Svensson Trio &
Schleswig-Holstein Chamber Orchestra (Cond. Jonas Dominik)
Jazzbaltica Salzau, recorded July 5, 2003Esbjörn Svensson, piano
Dan Berglund, bass
Magnus Öström, drums
Pat Metheny, guitar
Nils Landgren, vocals
tracklist:
1. Definition Of A Dog
2. I Mean You
3. Round Midnight
4. When God Created The Coffeebreak
5. Pavane
6. Dodge The Dodo
7. Behind The Yashmark
8. Believed, Beleft, Below
9. Spunky Sprawl
More great music from EST on his great albums for ACT music
9 comments:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YMTPUISY
Absolutely fantastic show! Thanks for sharing this. How sad that we'll never hear new music from this wonderful group.
Hi, congratulations! The bogard's place is the best to live jazz lovers.
Unfortunately - The ESTlive at Jazz Baltica 2003 feat P.Metheny link is not available. Could you send a new link???? Many thanks!!
Yesterday I saw in Mezzo TV part of the EST live in Marciac 2007...a brilliant show....I'm looking for these bootleg... Bye!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DUIJIRWD
Thanks for creating this great blog. It is fascinating to see that people around the world are enjoying this music. My partner and I were fortunate to see Metheny last year in Barcelona at the Palau De La Musica Catalana. It was an unforgettable experience in an unforgettable venue.
I've been looking for this for ages!!
Thanks.
I am very happy for your message, for your post and for this gem. Thank you
Here's a link to this concert. However, my set list is different from yours.(?)
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1SW1YXH9/sbjorn_Svensson_Trio-_2003__Live_JazzBaltica.zip
bogard, you give two links: boghttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=YMTPUISY
and
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DUIJIRWD
but none of them works. Am I missing something? How can I download this concert? Thanks for help
Post a Comment